Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Writing Prompt For Today

Write about your favoite candy bar as a child.

My favorite candy bar as a child was, Peanut Butter Twix. In fact, it still is my favorite. I am somewhat of a chocoholic. If there is chocolate in front of me, I will eat every bit of it in one sitting if I am not screamed at. My husband knows not to leave chocolate in plain sight around the house because if I get even the smallest craving he's knows it would be gone by the time he gets home from work.
So, truth be told, P.B. Twix is my favoirte, but really, I would eat any kind of chocolate that is in front of me, as long as it's chocolate it's pretty much on my list of favorites.

Writing this post is making me hungry. :-) More tomorrow, right now I have to search for some sugary goodness.

1 comment: